When you want to put a new topic on the agenda; when you want to inspire your team or organization to think or do something different; when you want insight into a new topic – then a Talk can be the right approach to move people.
The Talk can stand alone, or it can be part of a development program or High Performance initiative.
Talks can be entertaining, and they can be much more than that when designed in relation to a specific outcome you desire.
- “When Strategy Disappears in the Bermuda Triangle of Corporate Culture”
- ”Time for leadership – it is a matter of Life and Death!”
- ”High Performance Leadership: your KPI’s are too late…”
- ”Ahead of the Curve: How to Master Power Games”
- ”Values, Beliefs and World Views at Work”
- “Authentic Leadership”
- “Rewriting your Personal Stories”
- ”Lasting Motivation”
- “The Value of Higher Meaning@Work”
- “On the road to High Performing Teams”
- “Social Capital: invest, and cash in”